Try me.

Hi, Dolls!
I have a lot to show you today. 
Here's alllll the info:
  •   This lovely thick braided hair by Besom is @ N21 and comes with a style HUD! Yay I love these things, it's like opening a present with every new hair
  • I got a new Catwa Head! This one is Kathy and I have yet to play with her too much but I will cause I LOVE her!! i used the shape included with my MudSkin and edited that to get the look I was after.

  • My Eye Applier are by LOTUS. They make beautiful and realistic looking eyes. You can't see it to well in my photo and I apologize for that & the fact that they were for the last round of Pocket Gacha but I will include a texture below to give you an idea of this designer's talents.
  • My top is by Neve. It comes with a HUD as well &  If you've never heard of this shop and love casual, well textured clothing then you need to go take a peek!
  •  My choker, cute isn't it? It is made by Luas & is a FREE GIFT @ The Gacha Guardians. You can get the gift by joining the Gimmie Gacha Group ( Paste this into your browser - secondlife:///app/group/204e4978-fe18-45bf-94fe-32bf7d8a929a/ )about and heading over to the event. The Gifts are by some of the machines.This gift also has a HUD to change the band colors.
    Whew, That was a lot wasn't it! But there's so many options for these items that I just had to chare with you all. Do you like the idea of my showing the HUDs in my posts? Let me know. 
    🌺 Ember 🌺



Try me.



  • Hair - Besom | Haven | W/Pocket Styler HUD | @ N21 Sept 21 - Oct 12th.
  • Head - Catwa | Bento Mesh Head, Kathy.
  • Skin Applier/ liner/ lips/ Shape - [ MUDSKIN ] | Kei # Bare Skin HUD / 104 | Includes body applies for Maitreya / Slink & Omega | Powder Pack Catwa September Edition.
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS. | Charisma Eyes 09 (Catwa) | Also available in Mesh & Omega.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Choker - Luas | Cute Witch Choker | Free Gift W/Group Tag @ The Gacha Guardians.
  • Top - neve | Buttons chunk | Available for Physique & Maitreya. Also comes in 4 Textures via HUD.
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Jared Series | @ Ultra Sept 15  - Oct 15th.

Comments